CCA (CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES)
Time International School offers a wide variety of co-curricular/after school activities for various grade levels. We believe that CCAs play an integral role in education and play a key role in the holistic development of the students.
Through the CCAs, we hope to:
- Promote active participation.
- Promote student's mastery of skills through participation in competition at different levels.
- Develop talents among our students.
- Integrate life skill learning, character building etc.
Our CCA program covers activities from sports, games and music. This program will be held every Thursday after school hours. A complete list of the activities offered at Primary and Secondary levels is given below:
CCA Program 2013 - 2014
|No.||CCA (Primary Y1 - Y7)|
|No.||CCA (Primary Y7 - Y11)|
|6||Water Art (Ebru Art)|
|7||Handcraft (Henna Making)|
* It should be noted that during after school activities, the school is open till 4:15 pm, after which students will need to be picked up or take the school buses.
* Please note that this activity is chargeable accordingly.