HOW TO APPLY
We appreciate your interest in applying to Time International School.
Follow these steps of the application process:
- Complete our application form: Download Form
or collect it from Admissions Office.
- Submit form with application fee of RM 200.00, which is non-refundable.
- Book a suitable timing for Placement Test*.
- Receive placement offer from Time International School Admissions Office (Registration Form).
- Enroll at Time International School and start classes.
*Placement Test is to ensure that your child is placed in a level that is most suitable to his/her level of knowledge and study.
Kindly ensure that your application is complete and is accompanied by the following documents (Originals need to be shown and for recording one set of photocopy is required):
- Student's Birth Certificate and / or Identity Card and / or Passport.
- Student Visa stamp on passport / Entry Permit.
- Father's Identity Card or Passport.
- Father's Entry Visa stamp on passport.
- Mother's Identity Card or Passport.
- Mother's Entry Visa stamp on passport.
- Student's School records for the past 2 years.
- School leaving certificate from previous schools attended.
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs of the student.